- Your Tropical Light Waterfront Food Trail is a 3 course progressive dinner at the Darwin Waterfront.
- Follow a self-guided trail of the Bruce Munro Tropical Light installations.
- A welcome tropical mocktail and tapas is included for each person at The Precinct.
- Meet and Greet at Wharf One including a selection of main courses from the Tropical Light Menu.
- Tropical Dessert to take away if preferred at Coco Republic
- Premium al fresco seating is available on request
Your Tropical Light Waterfront Food Trail starts with a warm welcome at The Precinct, Darwin’s iconic waterfront bar and a complimentary tropical mocktail. Prefer a dirty version or an ice-cold beer or wine? Just ask!
The Precinct is located adjacent to Bruce Munro’s ‘Light Shower’ installation; a celebration of rain in the Territory during the Tropical Summer. Your host will explain the inspiration for the installation whilst you enjoy a selection of tapas from our Tropical Light menu and premium seating to enjoy the view.
As you leave The Precinct, your Tropical Light trail takes you through the Water Towers installation which adorn the Waterfront sea wall and on towards Darwin Waterfront’s premier dining venue – Wharf One. Here you will experience a Tropical Light main menu featuring the best of seasonal and local NT produce including fresh seafood and ‘melt in your mouth’ NT Beef. Enjoy alfresco dining at its best, with views of the light sculptures from our tropical deck. Complete your visit to Bruce Munro’s Tropical Light, with a refreshing Tropical dessert to take with you if you wish, as you follow the trail to see ‘Time and Again’ and ‘The Sun Lily’; a piece specifically composed for Darwin and featuring 400 ‘firefly’ lights inspired by the shape of the Territory’s Spider Lily.