Enjoy the breathtaking sunsets, colours and lights of the Northern Territory’s lively capital city while based at the relaxing Palms City Resort. You’ll spend your days learning about Darwin’s extensive history via the Hop on Hop off Bus, enjoying the amazing exhibition of ‘Bruce Munro Tropical Light’ as you cruise Darwin Harbour at dusk, discovering the history of the Royal Flying Doctor Service, dining at one of the most iconic eateries in Darwin and embracing the city’s intimate culture.
- 4 night stay in Darwin at the Palms City Resort in a standard hotel room
- Free wifi
- Daily buffet breakfast
- Late check out to 12pm
- Lunch or dinner at the historic Stokes Hill Wharf offering a relaxed and friendly atmosphere
- 45 minute Tropical Light Twilight Cruise
- Entrance to the Royal Flying Doctor Service Darwin Tourist Facility, including Bombing of Darwin exhibition
- Big Bus Darwin 24 hour Hop on Hop off pass with detailed commentary
- Return Darwin airport shuttle transfer
Please be aware flights are not included in the package price and should not be booked until your package has been confirmed. However please speak to one of our NT Now Travel Specialists for the best available fares at the time of booking.