There are many ways to view the exhibition, ‘Bruce Munro: Tropical Light’
Darwin operators have designed tours to suit diverse interests, providing unique and wonderful experiences for you to enjoy the exhibition. Take a look through each of the tours to assist you in deciding when to come to ‘Tropical Light’.
To ensure you have the best experience please bring the following along with you:
- Have the Audio Tour App downloaded on your phone (available to download mid October)
- Ensure that your phone has GPS turned on to play the audio tour
- Headphones to listen to the audio tour
- Walking shoes for the 2.5km exhibition path
- Tropical Light Pack – backpack, umbrella, misting water bottle, hand fan
- Gold coin to grab yourself a programme
To see what else Darwin has to offer, view the SEE DARWIN page.
We look forward to having you in Darwin!